war:scan

internationales weblog zum irak-konflikt, dem "krieg gegen terrorismus", etc.: fakten, meinungen, hintergründe
international blog on the conflict in iraq and "war on terrorism" and the like: facts, opinions, backgrounds

2004/08/27

road of a nation: "Also I got many letters from American soldiers ,they are reading Iraqi blogs ,asking about the way they should act and what advice can I give them sothey can follow it,and this is a simple of one of these letters :Sarmad, Let me introduce myself: My name is Andrew Nutter, 24 yrs old, born and raised in Los Angeles, CA. Im a soldier with the US Army and will be going to Iraq soon. I was reading some journal entries on the internet (yours?), which I found very interesting, and stumbled across your website. Unfortunately, I do not know much about Iraq or its people. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home